About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Friday, December 19, 2008

The Good, The Bad, and The Oh. My. God.

First off, it is starting to look like the biggest jokers in the nation can be found in the wonderfully inept state of Minnesota. Is there anyone who actually thinks that Al Franken is winning without the help of several hundred dead people, and or their pets? It's the year of "Chicago Politics".

Every one's favorite Democrat in hiding, G.W. Bush has announced his Bailout for the big 3. And once again, the Government gets a "stake" in each company that takes it up on the offered loans. I was heartened to see that Ford, at least, said no thanks. I'm getting so sick of what is happening in Washington, that I'm beginning to wonder if a terrorist attack on the Capital wouldn't be the best thing for the entire country's economy. They should spray that town for weasels. Starting at the Congress and going straight to the White house.

The last two interesting pieces that I found today are, the California Attorney General won't do his job so Ken Starr is coming to the people's rescue, to defend the constitutional amendment. Great place you folks have out there. Makes me wish we'd go ahead and piss off china really bad. Thanks to your guy, Clinton, the Chinese can hit the left coast with their nukes.

And lastly, we who call ourselves conservative, have been vindicated by a "veteran" psychologist. Traditionally, the psychiatric community has been shown to be very liberal, which is why when I read this piece "Veteran psychiatrist calls liberals mentally ill Publishes extensive study on 'Psychological Causes of Political Madness'--WND" in worldnet daily, I had to read it. Apparently, we were right about ducky all along. He is crazy.

Well, I'm off for tonight. Have a good night and God bless you all.

3 comments:

Joe said...

Spray the town for weasels! Funny line!

Merry Christmas! See you when I get back!

Ducky's here said...

It's particularly cowardly to mention my name when you censor.

Greywolfe said...

Of course I "edit". If what is said is assinine or has no redeaming value, I have no other choice than to erase it. Thanks for the reminder. I forgot to erase some of your more idiotic comments.

And by the way, you are insane.

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear