About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Further proof of Bush's treachery

I was going through some of the inane puff pieces on our new president elect (sigh) and accidentally stumbled on this, Bush's latest if not least, attack on American Heroes Ramos and Compean: Bush springs drug dealers, leaves border agents to rot.

I'll be very honest with you. the only thing I believe these guys did wrong is not aiming for center mass like they were taught. After he returns to private life, I hope I never have to hear from Bush again. And God have mercy on his corrupt heart if I ever run across him. All the secret service help in the world won't keep me from knocking him on his ass.

The idea that he'd let these people loose and leave two warriors for our nation in prison makes my blood boil. God bless you men. Your president may have forgotten his soul and you, but we haven't.

2 comments:

CB said...

Sad

Z said...

disgusting. let's hope he does something FAST.

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear