About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Thursday, December 25, 2008

American Financial Pitfalls

The more I think about the direction we, as a nation, are taking, the more I come closer to accepting that we really have no power to stop it. The deeper I dig, the bleaker our outlook is. Check out this video I found as I was researching our debt. It breaks down our current and future financial woes in ways that I am unable to articulate.




Now, looking at this, I'm sure you can see how I could decide that the focus, for us as conservatives, and where applicable, Christians, should shift from trying to right the course this country is taking, to just trying to come up with ways to survive the coming collapse.

Without armed insurrection, I fear that there is no way for us to retake our government in time to stop the hemorrhage of our financial feasibility. And it is a fact that the American people no longer have, as a group, the will to take the steps necessary to reset this great land and restore it to it's previous glory. And I do not believe we have the ability to withstand what is coming with the new administration and leadership of the Congress.

My next posts will be on what I believe is coming and how I think we can try to weather it. I hope that all of you had a good Christmas. I surely did. But it is now time to resume the good fight and get back into the ring.

2 comments:

Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

12 29 08

My Lord GW:
Sho you right. And this is why I have been ranting about this topic for so long. We are in a rabbit hole of infinite depth. :(

Happy New Year to you and smile. After all, this stuff can getcha down. But God showing me how I am blessed over the holidays got me smiling.

Joe said...

Armed insurrection would be a tough row to hoe. But if we don't wake up, we'll be woken up by those to whom we owe so much money.

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear