This work is to serve as a reference and manifesto for those things which I as a patriot and avowed conservative believe and hold dear. Let there be no mistake, these are sacred principles to myself and like minded individuals:
1. Semper fidelis priores - Always faithful to our forefathers. The forefathers of this great land gave us the two most important papers ever written in the history of governance of the human race: The declaration of independence and the Constitution of the United States. These two works have provided for our liberties and shackled the government's ability to oppress and enslave (as ALL governments are want to do) for over 200 years. If we are faithful to these documents, then we will continue to prosper.
2. We acknowledge the fact that this country was founded on Judeo-Christian ideals and beliefs. Separation of Church and state is a myth. I do not believe, nor do ANY true conservatives, that we should ever have a theocracy (government of a state by immediate divine guidance or by officials who are regarded as divinely guided). We should, instead be governed by men who hold freedoms dear and take a clear lead from God in the way things should be done. It has been said of America, by liberals mainly, that we must have a "wall of separation of church and state" due to this being a pluralistic society. Those ideas are some of the foundations of the cancer that has been eating at the core of our society. As a conservative, I call for a return to the founders' dream of an educated, moral, and God-fearing society.
3. People should stand on their own. To thrive or fail is every one's choice. It is not up to the government to prop up people or companies that do not work. In a free market and a free society, natural law will always provide for strength in our economy and our society. If a company cannot maintain then it must be allowed to fail. Will it be painful in some cases? Yes. Will the survivors of such an event learn from it and make a stronger company? Absolutely. The same can be said of individuals. Only those that cannot provide for themselves in any way should be taken care of by the government. Food stamps, AFDC, Child tax credits, and Earned income Tax Credits are welfare. They are methods of taking money from those that produce and giving it to those that do not. This is patently unfair and socialist. If you take from those that produce, you take away their ability to create further wealth by reducing the proceeds of their hard work, you take away their incentive to try. This disables the ability for small business and those that would dream to start a small business to create jobs and wealth.
4. The right to bear arms is NOT a hunter's rights issue. The 2nd amendment was to provide for the security of a citizen's home and his freedom. It was the one right guaranteed in the Constitution that was designed first and foremost as a protection against a tyrannical government. It was put into the constitution with the clear purpose of granting the People the ability to wage war on said government. You simply cannot do that with dear rifles and 12 ga. shotguns. Those that would trim or outright cut that right, fight against the freedoms that we hold dear because they do not believe that each and every American has the right and ability to rule themselves and decide how their lives will go. And it is this, above all else, that we must be steadfast in opposing, even to our last breaths.
5. Conclusion: We the people of the United States, in Order to reform a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do make it a solemn and sacred mission for ourselves and those that believe as we do, to protect the Constitution from liberal Judges and corrupt politicians whose continued dominance in elected offices means more than the social, religious, and economic freedoms and sovereignty this country was, is , and forever will be founded on. To this end, we will use all methods granted by the Constitution and Declaration of Independence to pursue it. For those that love this country and the dream that it was to become, we are the strongest of supporters. To those that would tear down our standing and strengths by trying to inject the failed policies and social mores of countries that our founders and countless members of subsequent generations have fled from, we will be a thorn to your foot. We will be every bit as ruthless and dedicated to the just Cause of Liberty as those that have fought and died for over 200 years to protect it have been. We will meet you in the press and in the ballot box. We will meet you in the streets and in meeting halls. We will meet you in Courts and in Congress and in the last defense of our nation, in killing fields.
This is my Manifesto. All those that agree, feel free to add your name. All those that oppose feel free to disregard it as you have all social, fiscal and legal conservatives. The reckoning will come at any rate.