About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Monday, November 24, 2008

Bush pardons 14 and commutes 2 prison sentences

Here's a topic that is a sore spot for me. He is handing out these "get out of jail free" cards to petty criminals and considering pardons for outright crooks (see also, politicians) and leaving two border guards rotting in prison for doing their jobs. Ramos and Compean are heroes and warriors that have been betrayed by their country. If they did anything wrong by shooting that drug dealer, it was that they did not shoot as they were taught. To kill. I've been trained using FBI firearms training and they teach you to shoot center mass and keep pulling the trigger till the action stops.

I've never been a fan of Bush's border policy. Mostly in that he doesn't have a border policy. Or if he does, it favors the Mexican's rights over ours. If there isn't a pardon for Ramos and Compean, then I'll be damned if I will ever support another Bush for any office other than dog catcher.

5 comments:

Joe said...

One hundred percent agreement on this one!

Ramos and Compean just HAVE to be pardoned, don't they?

Greywolfe said...

If there is any justice left in this land they will be. Otherwise, I'd be willing to help them plan their escape. For those in the FBI.... Just kidding, calm down.

WomanHonorThyself said...

hi there!..thanks for the visit and adding me to the blogroll..will add u asap!..and please feel free to drop by WHT often!:)

DD2 aka Debonair Dude said...

I agree with you. However, we still have some time left to have some hope.
And Scooter Libby should receive a full pardon as well.

Greywolfe said...

I'm going to have to ask a favor...Please avoid the use of the words "hope" and "change". And under no circumstances should the two words be used in the same sentence.

And for the record, hope is a lazy man's way of waiting for someone else to do what he knows needs to be done. I've already sent off my letters to Bush and My congressmen and senators. From there, I pray for the border guards each day. But I don't hope. Believe or don't, hope accomplishes nothing.

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear